Maryland Humanities has developed a Water/Ways toolkit with resources for educators to use in conjunction with Water/Ways.
- Engage students in discovering the various aspects of water through poetry.
- Using science, myth, ceremony, history and values, these lessons encourage an in‐depth understanding of water and how they relate to it, expressed within their own writing.
- Grades 1-12, lessons divided into grade appropriate settings.
Download list here
- Suggestions for films that can be used for discussions in conjunction with the exhibition.
- See children’s book list for some of the favorite animated short films.
- Age appropriate activities are designed to inspire interest in water quality, with suggested ideas on how to take action to protect and restore water resources in local communities.
- Can be adapted for classroom use.