Restore your spirit and revitalize your energy at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake’s 18,000-square-foot spa and salon, with treatments inspired by the local Eastern Shore region. Sago is available to Hyatt resort guests and the public.
The spa’s namesake, sago, is a strong underwater grass in the Chesapeake Bay, which provides life, vitality, and nourishment to the surrounding waters. The spa’s treatments are inspired by sago and the indigenous region, including the natural, sea-based products. With a respectful nod to the environment, eco-friendly materials were used whenever possible for the renovation, from the limestone reception desk to the salon’s recycled glass tile.
Acclaimed as “one of the Best in the Mid-Atlantic Region” by Southern Living magazine, our Chesapeake resort and day spa offers 13 treatment rooms, Eastern Shore signature treatments and a professional team of specialists, all awaiting your arrival. The diverse treatment menu of our spa was composed to meet the needs and interests of our multifaceted guests. Slip into a world of tranquility and pursue a higher ground of well-being at Sago Spa.
Highlights of the treatments include:
- The Old Fashioned Back Tonic, which uses healing massage techniques and steaming hot towels infused with basil, rosemary, and bay laurel to unravel deep-rooted spinal muscle tension.
- The Sago Body Wrap channels the power of the sea through a slimming and detoxifying marine treatment using micronized algae.
- The Deep Forest Ritual treats the body head to toe starting with a Vichy shower; followed by head, scalp and full body massages; and concludes with a seaweed wrap and foot massage.
- The skin-cleansing Sago Signature Facial includes a footbath, warm oil scalp massage and prescriptive facial complete with a collagen velvet mask.
- The Sago Marina Pedicure includes a stimulating marine footbath, a salt scrub, cooling foot masque, and concludes with a lower leg and foot massage.
See the complete menu services on the Sago Spa & Salon website. Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
get in touch
100 Heron Blvd
Cambridge, MD 21613
Fri & Sat: 9am – 7pm