MUST, a fixed route service, is a collaborative effort between Delmarva Community Transit in Dorchester County, USTAR in Kent, Caroline and Talbot Counties and Queen Anne’s County, County Ride. Special services are available for persons unable to use the regional fixed routes. Contact your local transportation provider for trip availability.
Tips for the Ride:
* All vehicles are lift-equipped.
* Buckle seat belts and car seats.
* EXACT FARE or pass is required. Drivers are not able to make change.
* Allow others to exit before boarding.
* No eating, drinking or smoking permitted on vehicles.
* No alcoholic beverages.
* Front seats reserved for seniors and disabled.
* Music may only be played if headphones are used.
* Do not talk to the operator when vehicle is in motion.
* Identified service animals only. No pets.
* Foul or abusive language not permitted.
* Shirts and shoes required.
* Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
* Lost and Found at MUST Office. 1-866-330-MUST.
* In case of inclement weather, call 1-866-330-MUST.
* Driver is in charge.
Limited Service: Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Presidents Day and Veteran’s Day.
No Bus Service: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day