Downtown Cambridge merchants are making it fun for the ladies on the first Thursday of the month! The summer’s first Ladies Night is July 2 from 4 to 8pm. Here’s the line-up:
- DoCoVino Wine Bar & Boutique has half-price bottles of wine plus draw-a-cork at check-out for a discount off of clothing and accessories. 406 Race St.
- Live music in the alleyway behind DoCoVino and Blue Ruin from 5 to 8pm featuring the Ginger Cats.
- Michelle Follett’s Textile Teachings hosts an evening when you can create your own one-of-a-kind, all-about-you textile. $25 for up to four hours of textile tantalization including fibers and technique demos. 4-8pm. Reserve your loom at 630-967-4214. 452 Race St.
- Cabin Fever Play Centre will offer Drop Off Play just for Ladies Night. Check for details on their Facebook page. 442 Race St.
- The Blue Awning: Shop will be open late. Special activity in the works; check their Facebook page for updates. 430 Race St.
- River Lane Photography & Events Boutique is offering a free photo of you and your besties in the studio. 507 Poplar St.
437 Race Street, Cambridge, MD 21613