From cooking demos to a crab feast to crabby Family Iron Chef competitions, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort is all about Maryland’s state crustacean this August. Join the luxury waterfront resort for its annual Crab Week, August 19-26 for an array of fun and flavorful crab-themed activities. Now in its eighth year, the popular summer attraction features crab-inspired activities, contests, and succulent seafood.
- Crab-inspired recreation abounds throughout the resort, including:
- ‘Gone Crabby’ Family Iron Chef – Aug. 19 and 26. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 410.901.1234.
- Nature Walks
- Bushel Basket Lid Painting
- Crab Soccer
- Chesapeake Experience, kids corner filled with crab-themed arts and crafts
- Seaworthy ‘dive-in’ movie
- Dock pylon lassoing
- Marine animal pool races
ADDRESS: 100 Heron Blvd, Cambridge, MD 21613
100 Heron Blvd, Cambridge, MD 21613