Get in the Christmas spirit early with an old-time Christmas celebration on Saturday, Nov. 26, 2022 in the quaint and historic waterfront town of Vienna, Maryland. Pre-parade activities start at 4pm at the Town Entrance Park, located at Gay Street and Old Ocean Gateway.
- Food by Millie’s Roadhouse and Grill
- Hot chocolate, bake table, special music and caroling
- Tree lighting at 5:30pm; parade begins at 7pm
- Train garden at the Entrance Park starting at 4pm, courtesy Cambridge Rescue Fire Company
- Visit with Santa starting at 5pm at the Entrance Park
- Kids’ corner where they can write their own Christmas list and hand-deliver to Santa for him to take back to the North Pole
- You may even spy the Grinch lurking around
- Silent auction
- Third annual Christmas with a Cause: Donations from “Bust the Bags” will benefit Bears that Care. Please bring an unwrapped toy or gently used coat to see how many Santa Bags they can fill
- This year’s parade is a tribute to public safety
Rain date is Nov. 27, 2022.