UPDATE: The Friday night, Jan. 12 portion of the Cambridge Ice & Oyster Festival has been CANCELLED because of the weather forecast. Saturday, Jan. 13 is still on from 12 to 8pm!
Welcome winter at the Cambridge Ice & Oyster Fest on Jan. 13, 2024, featuring more than 50 ice sculptures, master ice carver demonstrations, interactive ice games, oyster roast and raw bar, ice bars with craft beer and artisan cocktails, fire pits and s’mores stations, and more. Plus live music at two locations.
The talented ice carvers will be using more than 50,000 pounds of ice to create imagery that reflects the Heart of the Chesapeake.
- See dazzling ice sculptures showcasing Eastern Shore culture, wildlife & more!
- Entertain your family with kid-friendly ice-slides and games
- Chill out on Cannery Way while feasting on local oysters and craft beer
- Check out an amazing Ice Bar with drinks to warm you from the inside out!
- Watch top ice carvers demonstrate the artistry of their craft
- Warm your hands or make a s’more in one of our fire pits
- BONUS: The Train Garden created each holiday season by the Cambridge Rescue Fire Company will extend its season with a special opportunity to view Jan. 13, 1-4pm and 6-9pm. 307 Gay St.
Saturday, January 13, 12-8 pm
Festival grounds are on the parking lots behind Chesapeake College extending from Cannery Way to Blue Ruin Plaza (400 Block of Race Street).
Admission is free!
Questions? Contact the Dorchester Chamber of Commerce at 410-228-3575 or email@example.com.