Cambridge Main Street hosts an “Awesome Autumn” Second Saturday on Nov. 12, 2022 in Downtown Cambridge, Maryland. The day includes:
- 9am-1pm: Book Sale at Cambridge Library (303 Gay St)
Friends of the Dorchester County Public Library host a monthly book sale on the first floor of the library (303 Gay St.)
- 10am: “Awesome Autumn” Craft Bags at Free Spirit Threads (519 Poplar St)
Pick up a free kid’s craft bag; while supplies last. Sponsored by Cambridge Main Street.
- 12-6pm: Alice Tresa Home (AT Home) 1st Anniversary (400 Muse St)
- 12-7pm: Robinhood Christmas Pop-Up (322 Gay Street)
- 2-5pm: Craft Making at Main Street Gallery (518 Poplar St)
Make Thanksgiving place cards using stamps and ink. Sponsored by Cambridge Main Street.
- 4pm: Celebration of Life at Dorchester Center for the Arts (321 High St)
Celebration of Life for former Board President Caroline Cline.
- 4-6pm: THRIVE Open House at Heirloom Athletics (419 Academy St)
Heirloom Athletics hosts an open house with interactive areas for children while you learn about the free-to-the-community THRIVE program.
- 4-6pm: Open House at The Blue Awning (430 Race St)
- 5-7pm: Merry Market Reception – Dorchester Center for the Arts (321 High St)
Event features dozens of artists displaying a wide variety of hand-crafted items, such as traditional arts and crafts, jewelry, candles and more!
- 5-8pm: Artists Reception at Main Street Gallery (518 Poplar St)
All That Glitters: A Women’s Metalsmith Collective” will showcase the jewelry and artwork of seven talented metalsmiths from the Eastern Shore.
- 7-8:30pm Jazz Concert featuring TNEK JAZZ at Dorchester Center for the Arts
$20 tickets may be purchased at harriettubmanmuseumcenter.org or at the door. Sponsored by the Harriet Tubman Museum and DCA.
- Most of the retail shops will also be open until 7:00 for your shopping pleasure and you can also enjoy a drink and bite to eat while you’re downtown.
Address: Poplar, Race, and High Streets, Cambridge, MD