Join the folks at Layton’s Chance Vineyard & Winery for a day-long celebration of their grape harvest! Fall fun is in the air and festivities run from 12 to 5pm on Sunday, Oct. 3.
There is plenty of fun for adults and kids alike. Food and craft vendors, grape stomping, hay rides, alpaca demonstrations, moon bounce, and so much more! Live music all day. Food available for purchase from That Kitchen & Pete’s PeteZa.
Tickets are required for entry. $15/ticket; under 21 & Gold Leaf Members – FREE. Buy tickets in advance.
Things to know
– Bring a blanket or some lawn chairs – plan to stay the whole day!
– Pack sunscreen and bug spray for a comfortable afternoon.
– Outside alcohol is not allowed on the property per Maryland law – coolers (and picnic baskets) will be checked.
– Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are welcome.
– Their Tasting Room and Gift Shop will be open.