- Music by echte Fründe Mundartband.
- Local restaurants will serve up sauerbraten, potato salad, schnitzel, and other German fare, as well as Eastern Shore favorites including steamed crabs. German, American, and craft beers will also be on tap.
- Facepainting, schuletüte-making, crafts, and games in the Kinder Garten (Kids’ Park).
- Best Dressed at the Fest! contest (that means wear your dirndls and lederhosen!)
- Corvette Car Show presented by the Eastern Shore Corvette Club (the “Shorevettes”).
Admission costs $10 per person. The fest happens Governor’s Hall at Sailwinds Park. For more information, visit crabtoberfest.com or contact the Dorchester Chamber of Commerce at 410-228-3575 or email@example.com.
Crabtoberfest is an annual commemoration of the sister county partnership between Dorchester County, Maryland, and Dueren County in Germany.
ADDRESS: 200 Byrn St., Cambridge, MD 21613