Small town nightlife in Dorchester is a little livelier than you might think!
- Every Friday and Saturday night, you’ll find live music in downtown Cambridge. Most Saturdays see performers at RAR Brewing, Jimmie & Sook’s, and Leaky Pete’s, plus acoustic at Stoked. Canvasback offers live music on Second Saturdays.
- Wednesday evenings feature live music at Leaky Pete’s and Open Mic Night at Canvasback.
- RAR Brewing has live music during its Thursday Summer Concert Series, which starts in May.
- Snapper’s Waterfront Café throws a Deck Party most Sunday evenings, 5-9pm, during the warm season, with either live music or a DJ.
- Michener’s Library at the Hyatt Chesapeake has live music on some Saturday evenings. Open to both guests and non-guests.
- Layton’s Chance Winery hosts many evening events throughout the year, such as karaoke, live concerts, and more. Check the Layton’s website.
Downtown Cambridge shops and galleries invite you to celebrate with them the Second Saturday of every month from 5-9pm, when galleries host free receptions with wine and snacks and shops offer specials and sales. Downtown Cambridge restaurants are always crowded on Second Saturdays, so be sure to make reservations. Details on the Cambridge Main Street website.
Be sure to check our calendar of events for more evening fun.